Monday, January 14, 2008

Bucky Gutraker

Me mate Bucky Gutraker stopped by yesterday to give the old boy a bit of a respite from these here humans and all their caterwauling. Bucky is one right felonious feline and one of the few purveyors of darkness from his species.

Most cats work for the administration fending of the forces of darkness and work mostly on the dreamscape. I don't have much use for the lot of them, but Bucky's his own cat. He's saved my sorry arse a couple of times now and I've had the privilege to do the same for him.

A couple of years ago the gutter folk started showing up in the bigger cities on this here blue ball. I ain't got much use for rats either. Best served up on a bun is my motto, but Bucky likes 'em raw. That's the little kind, not the gutter folk. There as big as a small man and as mean sake what ate a porcupine. They's all stringy and tough meat, but they is pretty fun to hunt.

Tres partnered me and Bucky up to see what was up and we had a good old time hunting in the sewers of Boston and New York. Even old Luke don't like the gutter folk much. There's a rumor they own the seventh ring of hell, but I don't know anyone that's gone THAT far out. I guess old Luke's afraid they might come charging right around Big-S and make a stab for the first ring. There's a thought to squeeze yer loins.

Anyway it weren't nothing that big. I read all about it in this book, "The Sorcerer's Song and the Cat's Meow". Evidently the Lord Dark Seer had his sights set on this here big ball. Can you imagine? Taking on the Administration like that? I got to hand it to Lord Dark Seer. He's got some big ones.

- Aimless