Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Marketing Department

Oh those bad boys in marketing are rich! They've always got some cheeky little plan to subvert the monkey boys and girls. For instance they's always bombarding them with sex. By the dark one's beard you'd think they was in a perpetual state of orgy given the billboards what are about. Used to be that terms like "discretion" and "tact" were words of the day. Now they got the bloody hookers wearing teeny bits big as a barn over the roadside. Temptation is only one street away. Rich!

Mal showed me this new "Viral Marketing" the humans are all getting on about. I looks at old Mal and says we've been doing this for decades. He just shrugged his shoulders and said, "The humans think they've invented everything."

Detention's viral marketing campaign has been hitting the American language lately. The one I love the most is the phrase they introduced a few years back. Last night I heard a couple of simian chaps use it.

Monkey boy one says, "So Larry got caught cheating on his old lady last night... caught him right in the act."

Monkey boy two says, "No way! I thought they were going to get married!?"

Monkey boy one says, "Damn straight, but he wanted one more fling before he settled down so he hooked up with Maria for the night."

Monkey boy two says, "Dude! No way! Are they split now?"

Monkey boy one says, "Yah... but Larry's hooked up with Maria. It's all good..."

I love that! It's all good! It's all good!

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Now we got the monkey boys and girls believing no matter what they do it's all good. I never met a more gullible bunch of dim wits in me life... I guess that's why I loves 'em so.