Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The New Sanctuary

Oh these rich and famous monkey boys and girls just give me fits... fits of laughter that is. Used to be only a few decades ago that if you did something outrageous or downright dirty you was lambasted and your career was ruined. The press tore you up in public!

Sometimes an apology was offered up, but even though these here Christians talk a lot about forgiveness in their hearts they really want revenge.

Now a days though the rich and famous find themselves a sanctuary they can run to and all will be forgiven. They call it rehab. They even got a song about it on the radio, "Papa said go to rehab and I said, no, no, no!"

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/29/people.seanyoung.ap/index.html

Right. They run off to rehab and then the masses shakes their head in pity, "Oh poor so and so got's the addiction something fierce. I think its moved from the arms into their head now. Wrecking their lives it is, what a shame. I loved 'em in that movie with the dog."

It's like a new sanctuary! They go in there and no one can touch 'em. Much like I can't go into a church or a temple. Did it once by accident. Damn church had all these statues of saints be killed and tortured on the outside so I figured it was a church of the devil. I stepped inside, sniffed a bit and I'm thinking, "What's that burning smell?" It weren't the candles it was me!!! They heard me screaming ten miles away. I'll never do that again.

- Aimless