Friday, January 25, 2008

UFO's

There's some strange goings on on this here blue ball. Dozens of Texans (a mysterious lot in their own right) saw one of them UFO's hovering about their town scaring the bejesus out the cows and chickens.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22656172/

Now being a denizen of detention and of an age well over a million years old I've got a fairly good handle on how the universe works. What the monkey boys and girls haven't figured out yet is there ain't no such thing as traveling between the stars in the real worlds. The speed o' light is just too bloody slow. I suppose someone like me being immortal and all could do it, but it's much quicker to travel between the spheres by sneaking into the Administration and using their hallways.

So this is all very strange to me since it's pretty obvious that the government is trying to cover this UFO incident up. I know a cover up when I smell one. Done quite a few myself... AND if they’re trying to cover it up then something must have happened… but what?

I hear the Administration’s Special Forces unit has a vessel of that description, but it’s a troop transport meant to ferry in Archangels and Administration forces to clean out demon infestation (not that I like that term much). As far as I know there ain’t no in your face wars going on between heaven and hell on this here earth.

Very strange…

- Aimless