Sunday, February 17, 2008

Laggard

One of the side effects of taking on a human soma is that you suffer all of their foibles. I learned about a new one the past couple of days called Jet lag. I've been a plane a few times, (the kind with the propellers) but not hopping from one part of the world to the other. I spent over 20 hours in that metal tube with a bloody Indian who snored like a bloody elephant with a diarrhetic mouse up his trunk.

Now I'm on the ground walking around like a bloody zombie. I've know a few in my day and their not much fun to be around, moaning all the time, bumping into the furniture, trying to eat your various limbs and what not.

Fortunately I'm not supposed to meet my contact for another couple of days. Until then I'm going to lie low and enjoy the spicy food. They was going to put me up in some fancy hotel, but I was having none of that. I'd stick out like a sore thumb and you never know when those administration types are about.

- Aimless