Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Superbowl

Old Mal came over the other night to show me the rite of the superbowl. I've been living in this here country on and off since before the Christians found it and I never did understand these American team sports.

The superbowl's been going on for almost 50 years and I always wondered how big this piece of pottery was and what it had to do with this game. Of course there ain't no real bowl in the game, but a pointy egg made out of pigskin. They runs it back and forth down a field and crush the bejesus out of each other. I kind of liked that. Sometimes they kick it for no apparent reason.

Some of the terminology I found a might confusing though. Back in detention when we sack someone we throw them in a sack and beat them with blunt instruments. A punt is a boat. A tightend is something to revere. Out of bounds would be anywhere other than detention (at least according to those Administration pukes), and a safety is something that don't exist in hell.

Anyway you peform this here rite with copious amounts of chips, dip, wings, sandwiches, pasta salad, and most of all... BEER! Lots and lots of beer. I really liked that part... which is why I ain't posted to this blog for a couple of days. Even demons get hungover.

- Aimless