Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day Walking...

For obvious reasons I’m not much for strolling in the daylight. The bloody sun turns me skin a nasty, burning, itchy red color. Of course that’s what color it is when I’m in my own soma, but while I’m wearing this here monkey boy outfit I have a beautiful pasty white complexion.

Anyway I figures the Administration will be looking for me at night since they know that’s when my kind like to roam. I’m playing it real cagey like and sticking to the sunny bits until things cool down. That being the case I’m glad old Mal gave me one of these here digital cameras. He said it would help with me spying and I’d look more like a tourist. Being undercover and all I thought I’d give it a go so I figured the bloody thing out and how to get me snaps uploaded to this here blog.

This hear Sidious chap is getting on me nerves. He’s looking for a report something desperate and he’s sent so many messenger flies its beginning to look like a dog did his business in the middle of me rented room! Finally I sent him back a horsefly with two words attached to its legs…

"ADMINISTRATION ABOUT!"

He ain’t bothered me since. If I know his sort he’s gone to ground and good thing too.

I’ve been walking around this here city of Bangalore and I still can’t get over how many humans infest the place. It’s like a bee hive with them swarming all about on their mopeds, motorbikes, auto rickshaws (or Tak-Tak’s as I heard one chap call ‘em), cars, trucks, tractors and the bloody cows… and everyone’s moving at the same speed including the bovines.

Back in the old days it was quite common to keep your livestock with you, but I kind of got out of the habit about a hundred and fifty years ago. Around these parts that hasn’t changed much so the animal kingdom is part and parcel of all the hubbub. I even saw a monkey (the simian variety not human kind) sitting on a wall this morning watching the ladies go buy.

I walked quite a bit today trying to sort out in me head what’s going on and what to do. I still ain’t seen any second ringers and I don’t trust this Sidious chap. Of course I don’t trust anyone since that’s in me nature… well I trust Bucky… I miss me little mate.

- Aimless