Monday, February 25, 2008

Runner

I’m bloody tired of running! I spent the past four days running around this here maze of a city. The Bloody humans are everywhere, and then I come to find out the bloody Administration is everywhere!

I sets out four nights ago to do my reconnoitering and me whole mission goes topsy-turvy! I was slinking about a side street keeping to the shadows. I’m very good at slinking. In fact me slinking skills is right on par with my sneaking skills and it’s a good thing. I slinked around the corner of low cinder block building and almost stumbled right into a meeting of sorts.

Now us C.O.P.’s (that would be creatures of powers to the uninitiated) can feel each others presence. It’s like radar although I’m told I give me counterparts in the administration a feeling the humans call “the willies”. If you is on your guard you can keep your aura down and they would never know you was there. Since I was in slinking mode I had me aura tucked up way under me underpants and good thing.

That Administration stink hit my like a sandpaper blackjack on an open wound. It was rather frightful and almost caused me to spit up which is a very undemonic like thing to do. Like I’ve said many times before I’ve been in this monkey boy soma way too long...

There was three of ‘em conversing in the center of a small square surrounded by goats. I don’t know what was up with the bloody goats, but these here Indian variety of monkey boys got barnyard animals all over the place.

They was talking real low and was obviously deep into their discussion because they never saw me. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw who the leader of this motley crew was… the archangel Michael himself! By the dark lord’s beard I’d know that face and aura a thousand miles away and here he was on this old blue ball. The demon slayer himself was in the real worlds and that was bad news for the likes of me.

I was beside myself. What to do? I had to get this information back to old Tres. This would definitely put me in good with that bloody monkey boy and might even get me a promotion. Then I got to thinking was this lot here because of the second ringers? It was all getting very confusing and starting to hurt me head when I was given up by a bloody cat!

This one weren’t no ordinary cat. It was obviously a sentry for this gaggle of Admin types. It let out a cry that curled me fur and then it hissed like a bloody cobra. That group of holier than thou spun on me and blood was in their eyes. I gave that little tattle tale a boot into the wall before I scampered down the alley. It made a delightful scream as I high tailed it down the dark ways.

It took me three days to shake those lads! Three days. If I sucked in my aura anymore it would have turned into a rabbit turd! I figured that’s what they was scanning on and I think they had more than one bloody cat helping them. I didn’t trust the damn goats either or the cows for that matter… bloody animal kingdom.
Anyway I got back to my seedy hovel this morning and I think I’m going to take some down time before I file my report with Tres. Me nerves are shattered!

- Aimless