Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Searchers...

I whipped me up a nice little batch of searchers the other day. Put 'em together with spit, ichor and nine day old insect carcasses. A right handsome lot if I don’t say so meself. They’s all legs and pinchers and fangs and really big probosci.

I let them go just this morning and it looks like that Sidious chap has left Bangalore. The searchers are all headed north so I guess I’ve got’s to too. That means I need to ditch this here laptop with someone I can trust for a couple of weeks.

I ran into a real mangy black hearted mongrel named Spit. Me and old Spit got on real good and he brought me to his master. Turns out that little brown fella was just as vile his pooch and was right friendly to the idea of helping me out.

Of course I thought he might have ideas about selling me stuff so I convinced him with a little gold and a little demon magic that might not be such a good idea.

Anyway I probably won’t be updating this here blog for a couple of weeks. I know old Mal will be disappointed, because we was talking over the phone the other day and he said he was enjoying me exploits. HI MAL!!!

- Aimless